I can encourage you

Home Forums Open API and Integration Sharing code snippets I can encourage you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Donaldrhiva
    Participant

I recently hired a contractor on some like [url=https://contractorfinder.noritz.com/contractors-los-angeles-ca]Noritz Contractors in Los Angeles CA[/url] dwelling renovations, and I essential phrase that I am extremely gratified with their work. They were master, timely, and went over and beyond to ensure that the total was done to my satisfaction. They were also completely communicative all over the sound approach, keeping me informed of any issues that arose and addressing them promptly. All-embracing, I extremely guide this contractor to anyone in need of status craft and exceptional bloke service. Thank you!

Louissab
    Participant

This place has been really dead recently. This tends to happen around this time of year, but this is the worst its ever gotten.

I just wanted to put up a thread to see what can be done from a management perspective to encourage more activity on this place. Short of getting more people to sign up, which has been really tough, Im running out of ideas, so I wanted to check with you guys.

Theres no posts after RAWs or PPVs any more, which is the biggest concern for me. Do people feel like their opinions arent welcome? I hope nobody feels that way.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Terms & conditions - Privacy © 2020 - Kwik - Africa Delivery Technologies SAS